The dog days of summer have gone to my cat. All 18 pounds of him.
His name is Leo but only comes to "Kitty" and is so fat that he just lays
around the house, following the warmth of the sun.
I've been feeding him on my kitchen counter since the dogs would gobble up
his food in a heartbeat if I put it on the floor. Lately however, Kitty has been on
a strict diet. This is due to the fact that he is flying with, us in cabin, to Costa Rica,
and the largest kennel that fits under the seat is an 18 x 11 x 11.
Kitty just barely fits! He is currently in training to get used to it. And how am
I training him? With food of course! Remember Garfield? Well this cat is fatter than
that! He's so fat that he's at risk for diabetes. His fatness is such that when I get down to
my new little home, I will feel safe knowing that the Howler Monkey's won't be able to
swoop down to eat him because they won't be able to lift him up!
I can't wait to try to stuff his little butt under the seat in front of us!
No comments:
Post a Comment