On The Road Again

On The Road Again
The adventure begins with a drive.

Monday, July 25, 2011

Blog Lessons

Emma with Elle
     Tutor finally calls. New York is sweltering. Said she hasn't been able to think straight, what with not
being able to leave the city and all.  Said she was
coming home this weekend just so everyone would think she had a groovy pad in the Hamptons.    I reminded her that she had a groovier pad here in Fairway. She's my friend and neighbor.  I watched
her grow up. Funny how the tides change things.
I used to teach her, now she's teaching me.
     We're set to finalize my blogging lessons so that I can bring you the most up to date, exciting blog imaginable.  But for now,  I'm off to the Windy City to give my oldest a hug before I jet set off
to Central America.
     Drink more water America.  Don't forget to subscribe to my blog------
 http://chasingjulia.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment